36+ Million Albums Sold! Here You Could READ NEWS, UPDATES, NEW ALBUMS, SOLO ALBUMS & Other Stuff On The Thuggish Ruggish Bone!! Much Love to Layzie, Krayzie, Bizzy, Wish & Flesh! R.I.P.: Eazy-E, Bob Marley, B.I.G., & 2Pac!!

Sunday, July 03, 2005

I got Layzie Bone's authograph twice! plus I got the chance to PAT Layzie, Krayzie & Wish on the shoulders & back like MILLIONS of times! i got to shake hands with Layzie & Krayzie!! That Was The Best Day Of My Life When I Was Front Row At A Concert & I Seen My Idols (except bizzy & flesh) On Stage!! Much Luv BONE THUGS!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

10:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

10:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

11:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

4:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

9:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home